Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan - Full Coverage Edition
This new plan provides hassle-free replacement of tires and wheels damaged as a result of a road hazard condition.
Plan coverage includes:
- Full repair or replacement coverage for all four (4) tires and wheels damaged due to road hazard conditions
- Total dollar cost of repair or replacement is paid—no pro-rata allowance
- No $$ cap on plan coverage
- Cost of mounting, balancing, valve stems and taxes
- Both original equipment manufacturers’ and after-market tires and wheels
- Full replacement value for damaged tires and/or wheels when exact item is no longer available
- Replacement of tire pressure sensor gauge if damaged as a result of road hazard conditions
- $0 deductible per repair visit
- 24-hour service provided by Cross Country Motor Club (1-800-521-2779)
- $100 “Sign-and-Go” towing and roadside assistance
Tires and Wheels Eligible For Coverage
All vehicle tires and wheels are eligible for road hazard coverage, providing the tire has tread depth remaining as follows: 2/32" for cars & 4/32" for trucks/sport utility vehicles.
When Plan Coverage Starts and Ends
Plan coverage begins on the date you purchase the Plan and expires 5-years from the original Plan sale date. (Example: Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan purchased on 07/01/07 will expire on 07/01/12.)
The Plan provides 24-hour “Sign-and-Go” towing and roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence.
- Towing—if vehicle is disabled as a result of mechanical breakdown
- Lockout Service—i.e., keys locked in car or frozen locks
- Flat Tire Change—with your good spare
- Out-of-Gas Fuel Delivery—maximum 2 gallons
- Battery Jump
*Administered by Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., Boston, MA 02155. You must call 1-800-521-2779 for prior authorization to receive these Plan benefits.
The Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan can make your vehicle more valuable and easier to sell. Remaining Plan coverage may be transferred to the subsequent purchaser of the vehicle at the time of vehicle sale. A $50 plan transfer fee will be applied (in most states).
Click here for complete program brochure